My husband is a huge cookie fan, in Australia, we call them biscuits. My pantry is always full of them. Double chocolate, ginger, anzac, scotch, tim tams…the list goes on. I believe he has converted my daughter into a cookie monster as well. They both have a cookie each at night if they wake up. But, my husband cannot have biscuits without milk! Reason being – he likes them soft and gooey. This is how he eats it: take a bite, have a sip of milk, it goes all gooey inside and then swallow. Repeat the process again. He even leaves the packet of biscuit open on purpose so they turn more gooey-ish (if thats even a word!)
These NESTLÉ cookies are so soft and chewy. We have now turned into a cookie monster family.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
Adapted from Nestle, with slight modifications
Prep time: 20mins
Cook time: 15 mins
180 grams butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 can NESTLÉ sweetened condensed milk
2 cups self raising flour
250 grams NESTLÉ dark choc bits
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk.
3. Add flour, stir until combined.
4. Add NESTLÉ Dark Choc Bits, mix well.
5. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls, place on greased oven trays and press gently with fork.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
Click ‘Read More’ below to print out the recipe and leave a comment.