This printable sheet contains dua for parents from the Qur’an. There are five dua, each in Arabic, transliteration and English.
The Duas on the sheet are:
- O my Lord! Leave me not without offspring, though Thou art the Best of inheritors
- O my Lord! Grant me a Righteous (son)
- O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation
- Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You, and show us our Manāsik (all the ceremonies of pilgrimage – Hajj and ‘Umrah, etc.), and accept our repentance. Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.
- O my Lord! Make me one who performs prayer and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation